Thursday, January 29, 2009

Resolutions??

Now, most people set their resolutions at the beginning of a New Year and here it is the end of January so what gives?! Actually, I despise the whole setting of resolutions at the beginning of a new year, why set myself up for failure right off the bat? And who can really think after the whirlwind of Christmas? But by the end of the month when I have had time to ponder what this year may bring and what I would like to accomplish then I can set some goals for myself. I like the term goals rather than resolutions anyway, it gives me something to strive for. So here it is, in no particular order-


My Goals For 2009


  • Work on my Blog

  • Spend Quality Time with my Children

  • Learn how to knit or crochet or both

  • Organize my Storage/ Crafting / Sale Stuff Area

  • Become a better menu planner, aka - plan ahead

  • Simplify

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goals are very similar!